Daraz Championship Case Study (DCCS) 2018 to kick off on 14th July
Kathmandu, Nepal, 11th of July 2018:- Daraz Nepal is organizing the second edition of Daraz Championship Case Study (DCCS) in partnership with Ace Institute of Management on 14th July 2018. Following the huge success of last year’s edition, DCCS has received an overwhelming response this year with 22 colleges participating to compete for a combined cash prize of Rs 1.75 Lakhs. Out of the total participating colleges, only 8 (Eight) colleges will qualify for the Grand Finale. Selected participating students from the event will have an opportunity to work under Daraz under the Daraz Future Leadership Program (DFLP) Program.
Daraz Championship Case Study (DCCS) is an intercollege case study competition that provides a platform to the enthusiastic group of undergraduate and graduate level Business Students to showcase their analytical and problem-solving skills.
DCCS is a pathway to Daraz Future Leadership Program (DFLP). DFLP offers participants the opportunities to showcase their capabilities and pursue their full growth potential through exposure to product management, e-commerce and global market. Selected participating students from the event will have an opportunity to work at Daraz under the DFLP Program.
DCCS 2018 Event Details:
- A total of 22 participant colleges are in the event with all the colleges from inside the Kathmandu Valley and a lone participant college from Jhapa.
- Inter-College Case Study Competition deals with cases related to E-commerce with two rounds: First round at Ace Institute of Management and the Grand Finale held Hotel Yak and Yeti.
- Preliminary Round:
Date: 14th July 2018, Program venue: Ace Institute of Management, New Baneshwor
- Final Round:
Date: 21st July 2018, Program Venue: Hotel Yak and Yeti, Durbar Marg
- Total Cash Prize of Rs 175,000/- is up for grabs.
The winners will be awarded Rs. 100,000/- while the runners-up will receive Rs. 50,000/- and Rs. 25,000/- respectively.
The Participating Colleges:
- Ace Institute of Management
- Ace International Business School (AIBS)
- School of Management TU (SOMTU)
- Kathmandu University School of Management (KUSOM)
- Presidential School of Business
- The British College
- SAIM College
- Islington College
- Uniglobe College
- Universal College
- Kantipur Valley College
- Quest International College
- Medhavi College
- Nepal Commerce Campus (NCC)
- V.S. Niketan
- Subhashree Academic International College
- People’s Campus
- Sagarmatha Multiple College
- Kathmandu Model College
- K&K International College
- Mechi Multiple Campus
- Phoenix College
What are the participation criteria?
- BBA / MBA Students (Final Semester students are encouraged)
- Each college will have to send at least three students on their behalf.
- Students must be enrolled in the college at the time of participation
- The registration fee of Rs 3000/- (Rupees Three Thousand only) has to be submitted to Ace Institute of Management.
Apart from prize money, the DCCS Program is the best launchpad for the aspiring business students in Nepal. The winners are also provided with the opportunity to work in the prestigious working place at Daraz.