The OnePlus 10 Pro is now available for pre-booking on Daraz and there’s a lot to look forward to with the launch of the phone. The new smartphone will boast a revised Hasselblad camera system, improved 120Hz display, and rapid 80W charging. So, what else does the phone offer?
Design & Display
On the outside, the 10 Pro looks nothing short of stunning. It’s available in the colors Volcanic Black and Emerald Green, as well as a white ‘Extreme Edition’. Similar to previous variations, the 10 Pro has a 6.7-inch curved display with a selfie camera in the top-left corner. It weighs 200 grams with a thickness of 8.55mm and 163mm x 73.9mm measurements across the front. IP68-certified water and dust resistance rating too. With a 120Hz AMOLED display, the 10 Pro uses LTPO 2.0 tech to provide a dynamic refresh rate between 1Hz and 120Hz.
Performance & Battery
The OnePlus 10 Pro uses the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor and features an Adreno 730 GPU and powerful Octa-core CPU. Additionally, the phone comes with 8GB or 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and 128GB or 256GB UFS 3.1 storage options. But if that’s still not enough storage, the white Extreme Edition jumps up to 512GB storage, something that is not available with the other colors.
The 5000mAh battery is a huge step up from the 4500mAh cell that the 9 Pro sported. Along with the powerful battery that ensures long-lasting performance, the phone also supports 80W wired charging and 50W wireless charging.
In terms of the hardware of the triple camera setup, the 10 Pro has an ultra-wide lens which supports a massive 150° field of view. Other than that, the camera setup is not too different from that of its predecessor, the 9 Pro. It has the aforementioned three cameras which consist of a 48Mp primary sensor, a 50Mp ultra-wide lens and an 8Mp telephoto lens.
Across all three rear lenses, the new Hasselblad Pro mode can shoot 12-bit RAW+ images and even the regular camera modes are able to shoot in 10-bit. You can also adjust ISO, shutter speed and more, both before and while filming videos in the new Movie Mode. The selfie camera featured in the front of the phone is also quite impressive with a 32Mp punch-hole camera.
Additional specs of the OnePlus 10 Pro include:
- Network Technology: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G | SIM Type: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Body Dimension: 163 x 73.9 x 8.6 mm (6.42 x 2.91 x 0.34 in) | Weight: 200.5 g (7.09 oz)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), glass back (Gorilla Glass), aluminum frame
- Display: 6.7 inches, LTPO2 AMOLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+ 1440 x 3216 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~525 ppi density)
- OS: Android 12.1, Oxygen OS 12 | RAM: 12GB | Storage: 256GB
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (4 nm)| Octa-core (1×3.00 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.50 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510) | GPU: Adreno 730
- Camera: Hasselblad Color Calibration | Front: 32 MP, f/2.2, (wide) | Rearcamera: “48 MP, f/1.8, 23mm (wide) | 8 MP, f/2.4, 77mm (telephoto), 3.3x optical zoom | 50 MP, f/2.2, 14mm, 150˚ (ultrawide)”
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot | Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD | GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO | USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Battery: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable Fast charging 80W, Fast wireless charging 50W, Reverse wireless charging, USB Power Delivery
Pre-booking on the 10 Pro is available from today until April 1, 2022. Check out the price on the Daraz app or the website. So, what are you waiting for?