IME Pay is now officially on Daraz. You can link your IME Pay account to Daraz and shop online. That too with discounts! As when you pay online using your IME Pay Wallet on Daraz, you will save 20% (upto Rs. 1,000) off on Daraz Mahabachat Bazar.
And there’s more in store for customers of Daraz and IME Pay. You can even win a secret prize! It will be revealed on the 16th of July on Daraz and IME Pay so stay tuned. But to win, you must participate on the Daraz 1 Rupee Game.
HOW TO PAY WITH IME PAY ON DARAZ
First things first, make sure you have a IME Pay account and that you have sufficient balance on your account. If you do so, follow the steps below:
- Select a product and tap on BUY NOW.
- Tap on CHECK OUT.
- Tap on PROCEED TO PAY.
- Choose IME PAY as your payment method.
- Tap on PAY NOW.
Now you will be redirected to your IME Pay Account. Once there, follow these steps to complete your transaction.
- Login to your IME PAY account using your IME Pay ID and your PIN
- Ensure your IME PAY account is active and has sufficient balance
- Enter your OTP (One Time Password) that you receive via SMS on your registered mobile number.
- Tick the Terms and Conditions Box before you hit verify.
Once your account has been verified, go back to your order on Daraz and on payment options, click on your now linked IME Pay Wallet option. Select PAY NOW and your transaction is complete.
A gentle reminder again, Daraz Mahabachat Bazar is starting from 18th of July. So get your shopping lists ready and activate your IME Pay account today.