It’s obvious that many of us have not been dressing appropriately for the weather, with the bitter winter air biting at our nostrils and turning our cheeks apple-red. The greatest approach to staying warm and covered up during the chilly weather is through layering. When venturing outside in the cold, it is recommended to dress in at least three layers.
Your base layer should comprise underwear, undershirts, a light turtleneck, thin leggings, and anything else you put on right after showering. A thick fleece or thermal underwear might serve as your middle layer of clothing if you want to add insulation.
And the outer layer serves as a barrier against harsh elements like wind and rain. This layer is extremely important before it’s the first thing people see of you! Coats, jackets, sweaters, and hoodies are a few of the outer layer winter essentials we are going to be discussing in this blog today.
- Jeanswest RED Sweatshirt For Women
- Stitch Nepal Zipper Terry Hoodie
- J.Fisher Hoodie For Women
- Binay Embroidery Dual Tone Printed Hoodie For Women
- Basemark Red Colour Knitted Cardigan For Women
- Ampersand Ladies Knit Long Sleeve Sweater Button Front
- Kade Pashmina’s Cardigans for Women
- Jeanswest Black Cardigan For Women
- Jeanswest M.Blue Sweater
- Creative Touch Black Printed Fleece Sweater
- Basemark Knitted Woolen Sweater
- Stitch Nepal Solid Crop Sweater
- LOGO Women’s Quilted Long Jacket
- Basemark Leather Jacket For Women
- MS Softshell Jacket for Women
- Diamond Quilted Purple Bomber Jacket
- LOGO Single Button Long Teddy Winter Coat
- Attire Nepal Solid Spread Collar Faux Fur Coat
- Basemark Peplum Coat
- Creative Touch Maroon Front Buttoned Polar Fleece Long Coat