TECH IT UP A NOTCH
Let’s take a look at the top techs and accessories to buy in 2020.
Dell Vostro 3568
The Dell Vostro 3568 is powered by Intel i3 – 7100U 7th Gen processor and sports a 15.6 inch screen size. The laptop is equipped with a hard drive of 1 TB and a 4 DDR4 RAM, which can be extended up to 16GB, thereby making it possible to store ample amount of data. Moreover, the laptop price for Dell Vostro 3468 at Daraz.com.np is the cheapest price online.
- Display: 15.6-inch 1366×768
- Processor: Intel i3 (7th Gen), 2.4 GHz
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 620
- RAM: 4GB DDR4 SDRAM
- Hard Drive: 1TB
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Price: Rs. 44, 550
[READ: The Best Laptops Under 50K in Nepal – 2019]
Canon Pixma G3010
The Cannon Pixma G3010 is an Ink Tank Printer that can print, scan and copy. It is also equipped with built in Wi-Fi that offers wireless connectivity option.
This piece of tech is an ideal printer for home and office use. Normally, ink tank printers are pretty economical. Plus, the ink doesn’t dry that easily, eliminating issues that may arise when printers aren’t in use. You can print approx. 6000 pages with black ink and approx. 7000 pages with colored ink. Therefore, the Cannon Pixma is definitely a worthy gadget to own. Lastly, the printer has a transparent ink tank which helps you keep track of your ink levels.
- Printer Type: Ink Tank
- Functionality: All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy)
- Printer Output: Color
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB, Canon Selphy App (Direct Mobile Printing)
- Display: 1.2″ LCD
- Pages per minute: 8.8 pages (Black & White), 5 pages (Color)
- Price: Rs. 17,300
HP 23es 1080p Full HD Monitor
The HP 23es is one of the best-looking ultrathin budget monitors available in the market today. It is well-built, and provides high quality performance and looks great on your desk.
This is the thinnest LCD monitor by HP. It has a 23 inch IPS display of full HD (1920 x 1080p @ 60Hz) resolution with LED backlight display. The monitor comes with Technicolor Color Certification, which ensures color accuracy. Furthermore, the panel has an anti-glare finish with on-screen controls.
For connectivity, there’s a single VGA and one HDMI (with HDCP support) port. However, the monitor lacks DisplayPort, built-in speakers, and VESA mounts.
Nonetheless, it’s a great looking monitor that breaks the stereotype that budget monitors ought to look ugly and heavy. To sum it all up, the display is awesome, is nice to look at and is a total value for money.
- Screen size: 23-inch diagonal.
- Panel type: IPS w/ LED backlight.
- Native resolution: 1920 x 1080 (Full HD).
- Dynamic contrast ratio: 5,000,000:1.
- Brightness: 250 nits.
- Response time: 6ms G to G with overdrive.
- Viewing angles: 178 degrees horizontal and vertical.
- Tilt: -5 degrees to +25 degrees.
- Input connectors: 1 VGA, 1 HDMI (with HDCP).
- Dimensions (w x d x h): 20.90 in x 7.23 in x 15.87 inches.
- Price: Rs. 26, 990
Samsung 49″ Full HD LED Smart TV UA49N5300AR
Samsung has some of the best Smart TVs in the market today, and this is no exception.
This smart TV by Samsung has LED display technology with full HD resolution of 1920×1080 pixel to give you an immersive viewing experience. The TV boasts stunning picture quality with bright pictures, rich colors and crisp details. Moreover, it also supports HDR which offers better clarity and accurate color details. In addition, the sound is another highlight of the TV. With 40W and 4 Channel speakers surround sound, this TV offers concert like experience. Thus, you will not need a separate sound system.
The TV offers a user friendly experience with its interactive interface, and offers many functionalities. Like many Samsung Smart TVs, it is a bit expensive but worth the money.
- Resolution: Full HD (1920 x 1080p)
- Refresh Rate: 60 hertz
- Size: 49 inches
- Display Features: HDR, Bright Pictures, Rich Colors, Natural Skin Tone & Crisp Details, Ultra Pix, Micro Dimming Pro
- Connectivity: 2 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console, 1 USB port to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound output: 40 Watts Output, Dolby Digital Plus
- Built-In Receiver: Yes
- Smart Connection: Yes
- Wi-Fi Connection: Yes
- TV Weight: 20 KG
- Warranty: 1 year standard manufacturer warranty from Samsung
- Price: Rs. 99,999
To check out other Smart TVs at affordable prices: Click here
Sony MDR-XB55AP Extra Bass Earphone
This is one of the best earphones available in the market today. Of the many earphones at this price range, the Sony MDR-XB55AP is hands down the best.
Its main highlights are the clear, loud sound, nice deep bass, excellent noise cancellation, and durable cables. The ear plugs don’t hurt the ears even after long use. Furthermore, the serrated cables keep the earphones tangled free. Last but not the least, it also boasts a decent mic.
- Headphones made for Electronic Dance Music (EDM)
- In-line mic for hands-free phone calling
- 12 mm neodymium drivers for powerful extra bass sound
- Shiny metallic finish housing
- Comfortable, secure-fitting silicone earbuds for long listening hours
- Carrying pouch supplied
- Serrated tangle free cord
- Price: Rs. 4,900
SAMSUNG 32 GB Pen drive
The Samsung USB 3.0 Flash Drive has a sleek ergonomic design that makes it easy to use and grip. Also, it comes with high quality metal casing for enhanced durability. It delivers top-quality performance and reliability to keep your data safe and accessible.
- Storage capacity: 32GB
- Data Transfer Speed: Up to 150 MB/s
- Water-resistant: Yes
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1.57″ x 0.48″ x 0.43″
- Price: Rs. 599
And this concludes the list of the best electronic gadgets and accessories to buy in 2019. Make sure to check out more electronic items at discounted price at Daraz.
Click here to checkout more products.