Many of us can proudly say that our very first mobile phone was a Motorola. An absolute classic in the cell phone game, Motorola is still making top-notch, sturdy and budget-friendly phones. If you’re in the market for Motorola smartphone, you’ve come to the right place.
Introducing the Moto G22, now available for preorder on Daraz. The phone has highly desirable specs, a sleek, attractive design and comes in at just under Rs. 26,000. So, without further ado, let’s take a look at what makes this phone so great.
Design & Display
Measuring in at 163.95 x 74.94 x 8.49mm, the Motorola Moto G22 weighs a comfortable 185 grams. It has a 6.53-inch touchscreen display with a 90 Hz refresh rate and a resolution of 720×1600 pixels (HD+) at a pixel density of 268 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 20:9.
The Motorola Moto G22 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) phone that accepts Nano-SIM cards. It is available in two stunning colors – Cosmic Black and Iceberg Blue.
Performance & Battery
The phone comes with 4GB of RAM and is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G37 processor. It features 4 cores at 1.8GHz and 4 cores at 2.3GHz and runs on Android 12 software. As for battery, it runs on a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The phone also has various sensors that perform different, useful functions such as the accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, fingerprint sensor, and facial recognition.
On the rear, the Motorola Moto G22 boasts an impressive quad camera setup. It features a 50MP (f/1.8, 0.64) primary camera, 8MP (f/2.2, 1.12) ultrawide camera; 2MP (f/2.4, 1.75) depth camera, and a 2MP (f/2.4, 1.75) macro camera. As for the front camera, it features a 16MP selfie camera with an f/2.5 aperture and a pixel size of 1.0-micron. Both the front and the rear cameras can shoot video at 1080p at 30fps.
Storage & Connectivity
The Motorola Moto G22 packs 128GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 1000GB) with a dedicated slot. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C 2.0, USB OTG support, NFC.
Other specifications of the Moto G22 include:
- Dimensions: 164 x 75 x 8.5 mm, 185 gm
- Body: Polycarbonate, Water-repellent design
- Display: 6.5 inches IPS LCD, 90Hz refresh rate, 89.03% screen-to-body ratio
- Resolution: 1600 x 720 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio, 268 PPI pixel density
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G37 (12nm)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 128GB storage (expandable up to 1TB)
- Software & UI: Android 12 with My UX UI
- Rear Camera: Primary 50MP f/1.8; Ultrawide 8MP f/2.2, 118˚ FoV; Depth 2MP f/2.4; Macro 2MP f/2.4; Video 1080p @ 30fps
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.5; 1080p @ 30fps video
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint, 2D facial recognition face unlock
- Battery: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Color options: Iceberg Blue, Cosmic Black
Availability in Nepal
So, what are you waiting for? The best budget-friendly Motorola smartphone is now available in Nepal on Daraz. Click the link below to check it out or visit the Daraz website or download the Daraz app to get your hands on the spectacular smartphone today. Happy Shopping!