The much awaited Samsung Galaxy M32 has finally been launched in Nepal and we are here to dissect it piece by piece. So without further ado, let’s look at all the specs and features of the new Galaxy M32.
We’ll start with the design and display.
Design & Display
Starting off with the design, the Samsung Galaxy M32 has a 6.4″ AMOLED display with a particulary known dewdrop notch at the very top. The bezels are quite thin on the sides and the top but is a little thicker at the bottom half. The frame and the back panel are made of plastic as is. The side portions of the device are curved which makes this phone quite comfortable to hold. The back panel of the Galaxy M32 has a glossy finish which looks pretty but catches fingerprints quite easily. The phone weighs around 196g and has a thickness of 9.3mm. It’s quite heavy but that is a result of the massive 6000 mAh battery that it comes with.
One common feature on all budget-oriented Samsung smartphones is the side-mounted fingerprint and the Galaxy M32 features a similar sensor on the right side. The left side includes the Nano Sim slots and a dedicated slot for your SD card. The bottom part of the devices includes a 3.5mm headphone jack along with the USB Type C port and bottom-firing speakers.
As of now, the Samsung Galaxy M32 is available in Black and Light Blue on Daraz.
The new Samsung Galaxy M32 is powered by MediaTek Helio G80 processor. You can get the phone in two varients – 6GB RAM/ 128 GB Storage or 4GB RAM/64GB storage. But you can also expand the storage as per your choice with the dedicated storage slot. As mentioned above, the Galaxy M32 has a 6.4″ Super AMOLED display which offers users a Full HD+ resolution with a 90Hz Refresh Rate.
The Galaxy M32’s GPU is the Mali-G52 and the OS is Android 11 and Samsung’s One UI 3.1. The overall user experience of the Galaxy M32 is quite similar to the previous samsung smartphones. So might not be much difficult to navigate around.
BATTERY & CONNECTIVITY
When it comes to battery, the Galaxy M32 is packed with a massive 6000 mAh battery thus the name “BINGE MOSTER” as quoted by the company itself. Although the M32 is capable of supporting 25W fast charging, the device only comes with a 15W power adapter with the box.
The Galaxy M32 is a dual Nano-sim smartphone. It features a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Bluetooth 5, dual-band wifi and 4G VoLTE. Other sensors include accelerometer, gyro, proximity and a compass.
As for the camera, the Galaxy M32 has a quad camera setup at the back. It includes a 64 MP primary, 8MP ultrawide, 2 MP macro and a 2MP depth sensor. The 64 MP primary camera pixel binning feature delivers a 16 MP default shot.
The front camera is a 20 MP selfie camera which suprisingly is a downgrade from the M31 which had a 32 MP selfie camera.
- Dimensions:159.3 x 74 x 9.3 mm (6.27 x 2.91 x 0.37 in)
- Weight: 196 g
- Build: Glass front, Plastic back, Plastic frame
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: Super AMOLED, 90Hz, 800 nits
- Display Size: 6.4 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio
- OS: Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G80 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- RAM/ Memory: 128GB/6GB RAM, 64GB/4GB RAM
- Back Camera: 64 MP WIDE + 8 MP ULTRAWIDE + 2 MP DEPTH + 2MP MACRO
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panaroma
- Front Camera: 20 MP
- Video: 1080@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Radio: Unspecified
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Li-Ion 6000 mAh, non-removable
- Colors: Black, Light Blue
Now Available on Daraz
What’s the price of Samsung M32 in Nepal? and Where can you get the Samsung M32 in Nepal? Well, this new phone is now available on Daraz at a price tag of NPR. 27,999
Visit the Daraz website or download the Daraz app to get your hands on the new Samsung Galaxy M32 today.